Thursday, March 14, 2013

• New Tip Optimization with RQI Measurement Report


I would like to introduce you a new measurement report that involved with optimization judgement tip. In order to step forward yourself to be family with the this measurement, you must have the concept of AMR algorithm in which it has relevant closely with Radio Quality Index in the call measurement report. The Radio quality index is the dB value of C/I multiplied by 2 as form RQI = 2  *  C/I ( dBm). RQI represent the C/I values in the uplink only. We can get RQI of all Mobiles per TA and by comparing it to RLF ( Radio Link Failure) per TA that mention the RQI values in areas which suffer from high radio link failures.
RQI range of values[0--55+] = 2 * C/I range of values  [0-->30]. RQI values less than 18 (C/I =  9) indicate very bad quality and strong interference. I would give you a noted that due to BB Hopping is activated in some cell in network and according to  RQI values given on TRX level might get wrong averaged values judgement in case.

All I mention above, I think it is just a brief tip that you could get while you are in a darkness of AMR Feature. I would suggest you to read more in order to make it easy in your optimization job and future career.
Here is the measurement countet:
S4400E:Number of Measurement Reports (RQI = 0 to 1)
S4401E:Number of Measurement Reports (RQI = 1 to 2)
S4402E:Number of Measurement Reports (RQI = 2 to 3)
.  .  .  .
.  .  .  .
S4418E:Number of Measurement Reports (RQI = 45 to 55)
S4419E:Number of Measurement Reports (RQI greater than 55)
S4440E:Number of Measurement Reports with RQI

No comments:

Post a Comment